Gallup Q12® Meta-Analysis Report
Gallup's ninth employee engagement meta-analysis combines decades of employee engagement data and illustrates the connections between highly engaged teams and increases in business outcomes.
Gallup's 2016 Q12 Meta-Analysis — the ninth that Gallup has conducted since 1997 — examines the effect of employee engagement on organizations' bottom line.
A meta-analysis is a comprehensive validation approach that far surpasses the evidence provided from any one study.
This study confirms what Gallup has seen with previous meta-analyses: Employee engagement consistently affects key performance outcomes, regardless of the organization's industry or company.
Measuring and managing employee engagement with Gallup's Q12 employee engagement metric has been proven to help companies accelerate organizational performance.
work units at the 99th percentile have4X
the success rate compared with those at the 1st percentile.
gallup’s 2016 q12 meta-analysis includes:82,000
business/work units1.8 million
Results show that top-quartile business units outperform bottom-quartile units:10%
in customer loyalty/engagement21%
The only large-scale employee engagement study of its kind.
Gallup's 2016 Q12 Meta-Analysis The Relationship Between Engagement at Work and Organizational Outcomes demonstrates that employee engagement relates to key performance outcomes — and organizations that want to accelerate performance on these outcomes can use Gallup's Q12 employee engagement measure with confidence.
Download this report to learn:
- Why the Gallup Q12 is an effective measure of employee engagement.
- Employee engagement can be a competitive differentiator for organizations.
- Business units with more engaged employees have better odds of achieving the outcomes their organizations want — such as revenue, profit and productivity.
- The relationship between engagement and performance is significant — and highly generalizable across organizations.
- Employee engagement consistently affects key performance outcomes, regardless of the organization's industry or company — and regardless of changes in the economy or massive changes in technology.
- Measuring and managing employee engagement with Gallup's Q12 employee engagement metric can help your organization accelerate its performance.