2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis
Gallup's 2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis -- based on a study of more than 1 million individuals and almost 50,000 business units -- demonstrates the powerful connections between employee strengths development and business performance.
Gallup's Strengths Meta-Analysis examines the relationship between strengths-based development and business performance outcomes.
A meta-analysis is a comprehensive validation approach that far surpasses the evidence provided from any one study.
This inaugural study shows that strengths-based development has a significant effect on key performance outcomes, regardless of an organization’s industry or geography.
Creating a strengths-based workplace and investing in employee talent with the Clifton StrengthsFinder not only brings out the best in employees — it improves organizational success.
Gallup's 2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis includes:49,000
business/work units1.2 million
Business units achieved performance increases of up to:7%
in customer engagement15%
in employee engagement29%
Business units showed decreases of up to:59%
in safety incidents16
points in turnover (low-turnover organizations)72
points in turnover (high-turnover organizations)
Gallup's first large-scale study of employee strengths.
Gallup's 2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis demonstrates that strengths-based development is related to key performance outcomes — and that organizations that seek to create a strengths-based workplace culture can use Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder with confidence.
Download this report to learn:
- Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder helps organizations increase performance on key performance outcomes.
- Organizations that invest in strengths-based development achieve as much as a 29% increase in profit.
- Building a strengths-based workplace can help organizations increase customer engagement by up to 7% and employee engagement by up to 15%.
- The relationship between strengths-based development and performance is significant — and highly generalizable across organizations.
- Strengths-based development consistently affects key performance outcomes, regardless of the organization's industry or country.
- Investing in a strengths-based workplace using Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder can help your organization improve performance.